What did you enjoy the most?
My personal favourite was decorating the board and deciding on colour schemes, practical work like cutting tiles and backing cards. Also, I especially enjoyed creating the art for the characters and the title piece. When I put together all my highlights, it mostly just sums up all the presentation work.
What was the most interesting thing that you learnt?
There were many new discoveries for all of us, but I was really intrigued about the past lives of the spies. What did they do for a living before becoming a spy? How were they recruited? What type of lives did the live? Why and how were they executed? Were they cowardly or proud-faced till their end? All these questions were answered, and I really loved these discoveries
What are you proud of?
I'm really proud of my group's presentation skills. Our board turned out very nicely, even with our pressed time. We also spoke to the RSA with clarity, and kept our heads level when asked unexpected questions. I think the RSA really did enjoy the presentation and were enthusiastic toward us.
What do you want to work on next time?
After a huge session in espionage, I realised that many of the spies were female, showing just how important women also played in the war. I would really like to research about the achievements and duties of women in the First World War, especially since a lot of boys always look down on the girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment